Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BDSM Week at Boys in Our Books; and news!

Hi everyone! 

Today I am over at Boys In Our Books, talking about BDSM, YKINMK, and other acronyms. Actually, that's a lie. It's just those two. Anyway, head on over if you want to talk about kink, trust, and the eternal question: what's with those hats that leather men wear? 



In other exciting news, only a week until JA Rock and I actually meet! How exciting is that? Pretty exciting. I mean, it must be. I've used the word "exciting" four times in this paragraph already. That's the sort of shit a line editor would pick up on right away, you know. 

And speaking of line editors, wow, it's a busy few weeks coming up. Here's a list of the stuff I have to edit: 

King of Dublin - with Heidi Belleau

The more I look at that list, the more terrifying it appears. Oh, did I totally mention I got a contract from Riptide for Sweetwater? Yeah, that happened. 




Wyoming Territory, 1870. Elijah Carter is caught between two very different men, between revenge and despair, in a boom town teetering on the edge of a bust. 

Contains rough BDSM, cheap whiskey, and handsome cowboys. Mmmm...  

And, naturally, a shitload of angst. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The content is actually great i really like this blog post..This book seems to interesting must Read guys...


BDSM
Rope Bondage
London Dominatrix