Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Naughty Boy - coming on Thursday

The Naughty Boy is out on Thursday from Loose Id! Here's the cover: 




The hot man on the front of the Spring Fling promo titles from Loose Id isn't how I'd pictured Brin at all. Must be Ferg, hmm? Well, he can spank me with his wooden spoon any day, that's for sure! 

And don't forget -- The Naughty Boy is FREE from May 2 until May 8. 
During the same period, The Good Boy will be reduced to $5.99 on the Loose Id site! 


And here's the blurb: 




Brin and his Dom, Ferg, have enjoyed a fun, sexy domestic discipline relationship for years. Brin knows his role--flamboyant, fabulous brat--and Ferg knows it's his job to play the big bad Dom, giving Brin the punishment he desperately craves. When Brin is tasked with dressing his new friend Lane Moredock for a date with Brin's ex, Derek, he's excited--fashion is what he knows best, and Lane is going to look stunning. But what should be a fun afternoon takes a serious turn when Brin sees that Lane has been injured, and Lane's reluctance to tell Brin the truth about it makes Brin start to question who he is, why things didn't work with Derek, and what people really think of him. Is he just a flittery, glittery fashion fairy? Or does he mean something more to the people he loves? And can he find a way to bring these doubts up with Ferg--or is Ferg going to have to Top his way to the bottom of this?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, fabulous! Thank you! I just read The Good Boy last week, and I fell in love. I know you already saw my review over at Goodreads--I'm glad you liked it. (My fav book is still By His Rules.)

Thank you very much for a little taste of Brin's POV! I'm excited! I can't seem to add the freebie to my cart at Loose ID, but maybe I'm too early in the morning on Thursday! Lol... Eager, much, eh?

Lisa said...

I hope you like it!

And I get so confused by what time it is in America. It's Thursday night here already in Australia, and I'm like, "But where's the book?". And then I remember I shouldn't start to panic until at least tomorrow. Damn international date line!