Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Dance!

You guys! You guys, LOOK! 



The Island has won first place in the Goodreads M/M Romance Members Choice Awards, for best Slave / Dub Con / Kidnapped story. 

And I am absolutely stoked!

Thank you to everyone who read and loved The Island, and who took the time to vote. It's a great end to 2012, a great beginning to 2013, and a great reminder that I'm not just doing something I love, I'm doing something that other people love as well. 

You know what I have to do now, right? THIS: 




2 comments:

J.A. Rock said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so cool!!!!!!! And so well-deserved.

I still don't think a cat is an acceptable replacement for actually seeing your happy dance. Come on, turn the web cam on and get to it.

Lisa said...

Never. Going. To. Happen.

:)