Friday, January 24, 2020

You can now find my back catalogue on KU

I hope everyone is having a great start to 2020. 

I figure sometime around June I'll stop calling it 2019 and finally catch up. 

For all my old readers out there, and hopefully for some new ones, I just wanted to let you know that you can find my back catalogue on Kindle Unlimited as of this month. This isn't a decision I undertook lightly. I hate Amazon's business practices of strangling all the competition, but this is a decision I could no longer put off for financial reasons. 

I hope that doing this will enable me to keep writing and publishing books that my readers enjoy. 




I have a few new releases coming out soon from a publisher that of course won't be available on KU, and should go wife, but my back catalogue will remain on KU for the foreseeable future. 

No comments: