Wednesday, March 14, 2018

On my upcoming releases with Riptide

A note to all my readers: I have contacted Riptide and asked to be released from my contractual obligations with them. 

This means that I will be taking back all my rights for my Riptide titles, including those written with JA Rock, and we will hopefully have them out as self-published titles as soon as possible. 

The same goes for my upcoming releases. 

I don't know what the timeframe on getting these out will be, but as soon as I know, I'll be sharing that with you. 


8 comments:

rodeoroughstock said...

I'll follow you anywhere

Helaneh S. said...

I pre-ordered the California Dashwoods! I will be on the lookout for its re-release. I am sorry this is happening to you and so many other authors.

Unknown said...

We will follow you! Good luck to you and JA and other RT authors making the move.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

Thanks! Honestly though, I'd rather know and be inconvenienced now than to have continued along in ignorance.

Lisa said...

Thank you! It's going to be a frustrating process getting everything sorted out, but we'll all get there in the end!

Lirtle said...

Y'all will get it worked out. I ain't worried aboutcha. And I'm for sure damn proud of ya. *hi5*

Lisa said...

Thank you!