Saturday, October 7, 2017

Coming Soon: Two Man Station

I'm so excited to announce that I have a new release coming out in January 2018 from Riptide: 


Gio Valeri is a big city police officer who’s been transferred to the small outback town of Richmond with his professional reputation in tatters. His transfer is a punishment, and Gio just wants to keep his head down and survive the next two years. No more mistakes. No more complications.
Except Gio isn’t counting on Jason Quinn.
Jason Quinn, officer in charge of Richmond Station, is a single dad struggling with balancing the demands of shift work with the challenges of raising his son. The last thing he needs is a new senior constable with a history of destroying other people’s careers. But like it or not, Jason has to work with Gio.
In a remote two man station hours away from the next town, Gio and Jason have to learn to trust and rely on each another. Close quarters and a growing attraction mean that the lines between professional and personal are blurring. And even in Richmond, being a copper can be dangerous enough without risking their hearts as well.
You can pre-order Two Man Station from Riptide! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will there ever be a continuation to the Dark Space books? I would love to know what happens between Brady, Cam and Kai-Ren.

Lisa said...

There will definitely be one coming in the future!

D. said...

A new book from you is always a treat. I admire your ability to cross frontiers between genres. Few writers can so ably turn from comedy to SF to dark thriller to fantasy. And you do it with plenty of heart and soul. I also love your erotic imagination. Bliss and Tribute are particular favorites, probably because the idea of sexual power over beautiful men resonates with the lack of same and resultant forbidden fantasies I experienced in adolescence. (Luckily I came into my own in college!) - Adulting 101 is funny and adorable. Thanks!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much! And sorry it took me so damn long to reply! I think the reason I dabble so much between genres is that I have absolutely no attention span, and need to keep trying new things!