Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year from New Zealand!

If I've been slack when it comes to blogging and keeping up on social media, for once it's not laziness! I'm on holidays, hurray! I'm in New Zealand, where it is unquestionably beautiful, and very questionably summer. Seriously, it's January and it's stupidly cold. I've probably spend way too many years living in the tropics, but I'm pretty sure the winters here would kill me! 

But what I've seen of New Zealand is absolutely beautiful, and everyone should come here. I'll be sad to get back to Australia and the daily grind in many respects, but it will be nice to get back into some writing again. I always take my computer with me, but when  my holiday brain is activated, I can't get much done at all. So apologies to all my cowriters as well... but you guys knew what you were getting into, right? 

Here are some pictures of New Zealand to make you all jealous: 






And no, I swear I didn't take a photograph of New Zealand sheep just to make a dirty joke about it. It's just that even their sheep are cuter than ours! Ours are skinnier and dirtier. I think they put them through the wash here before they let the tourists see them. 


No comments: